Are you looking to become a certified security officer? Do you know that one of the first steps towards joining a security team is to get the essential training? Perth Security Training Academy (PSTA) provides individuals with state-of-the-art and professional training. Through our training program, you can add valuable security skills to your portfolio.
How you can benefit by choosing PSTA:
The PSTA’s security training program offers a range of benefits to individuals which include the following:
- A success rate of 91% in all independent tests with free after-assessment training for individuals who are unable to pass the test.
- Professional security trainers teach you about the basics of security including how to communicate effectively, respond to security risks, and follow workplace safety procedures.
- Flexibility to join the training program at day or night. The night program is a suitable choice for individuals working during the day.
- We provide training for getting certified for CPP20212 (Security Operations or Crowd Control) and HLTAID003 (First Aid). This includes guidance on how to follow with security standards and protocols.
- Our comfortable and carefully designed premises are best suited for adult security organizations.
The CPP20212 Certification:
The CPP20212 is one of the most valuable certifications for individuals looking to work in the security industry. It provides a wide range of employment opportunities including roles in sporting events, shopping centers, and industrial sites. By getting licensed under the CPP20212, you can open doorways to a rewarding and exciting career in security.
Join the PSTA today to get your security guard license to begin working as a Crowd Controller or (Unarmed) Security Officer. If you have any questions regarding our training program or the CPP20212 certification, feel free to reach out to us right away.