About Perth Security Services
Perth Security Services was formed on 23 September 1987 a nd grew as one of the first security companies in Perth. PSS has a large customer base ranging from small to large companies and the ability to provide professional, honest and suitable quality staff to clients as requested, with the flexibility and enthusiasm of a personalised service.
Our Vision is to become the first choice among industrial, commercial and retail security clients when they seek a trusted provider of provider services. We do this by being committed to continually improving the service we provide to all our customers and investing in our greatest asset, our employees.
Our mission is to deliver professional yet cost-effective security solutions to improve our customer’s business by demonstrating responsiveness, diligence and a culture of excellence. Our values are core to this Mission – Service Excellence, Intregrity, Teamwork, Discipline and Fun.
Our Values are central to everything we do within the business and define our everyday activities including the way we interact with others.
- We demonstrate excellence in everything we do.
- We honour commitments and never compromise ethics.
- We work together to pursue achieving our Mission.
- We follow the rules consistently to achieve excellence.
- We believe that work is a major part of our lives and should be enjoyed.
Perth Security Services currently have in excess of 160 employees, with more than half this number employed in permanent positions and the remainder filling ad-hoc positions as demand requires. Perth Security Services pride themselves on the quality and professionalism of their staff and ensure all personnel are holders of a current security guard license and first aid certificate.
Perth Security Services are nationally recognised training organisation. This is achieved by complying with all the high standards of the WA Police Department in combination with the Training Accreditation Council on behalf of the WA State Government Department of Training.
Perth Security Services are fully covered with $20,000,000 public liability and workers compensation is covered for $50,000,000 (as per the Act).
- PSS have received awards in the “National Australian Achiever Awards” in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 for excellence in Customer Relations in the area of Security Guards and Patrols.
- PSS have also been awarded the prestigious 2002 ‘SECURITY INDUSTRY AND CRIME PREVENTION’ Award – awarded by the Security Agents Institute of WA
- PSS received a ‘Customer Service Council 2004 Certificate in recognition of Excellent Customer Service Standards’.
- PSS were the winners of the distinguished 2004 Service Excellence Trophy awarded in the category of Training and Development by the Customer Service Council.
Perth Security Services has a commitment to the provision of service excellence. The philosophy adopted by Perth Security Services since its inception has been to provide a quality service to the complete satisfaction of our clients. In support of this philosophy, Perth Security Services operates a Quality Management System which conforms to AS/NZS 9001-2002.
Through the conscientious application of appropriate procedures, the Quality Management System enables the provision of a service which totally satisfies the quality requirements of our customers and meets our own high standards.
4/20 Stack Street
Fremantle, WA 6160
Security Agent’s License No: SA25796
Expiry Date: 07 August 2018
ABN 43 120 384 572
Perth Security Services is a proud sponsor of FOYER OXFORD
Our goal is to help people and organisations using our experience, skills and professionalism by offering free training, employment and continuous development.
We believe that through this effort we can contribute helping people in need not only by access to education but also by providing extra chance in getting a job in awarding industry.
We provide support for Foyer Oxford by getting their young people in security training and of course, a place in our security team, if they want to.
What is Foyer Oxford?
Foyers help disadvantaged young people get back on their feet by providing them with accommodation, support, access to training and assistance to find work. There are more than 1,000 Foyers around the world.
- Support for 16 to 25 year-olds for up to two years;
- Affordable, good quality non-institutional accommodation;
- Vocational training and employment support;
- Access to leisure and recreational facilities and;
- A safe and secure environment
Interested in more details about Foyer? Please visit their official website: www.oxfordfoyer.com.au